Silmo visitors increase by 10%
Over 37,000 optical professionals from around the world descended on Paris last weekend for the 50th anniversary of the Silmo trade show.
Organisers Comexposium said the attendance figures represented a 10.5% increase when compared to 2016’s event. Of the 37,337 attendees, 57.4% came from 148 overseas countries, with the remaining 42.6% made up of French visitors.
There were 957 exhibitors, of which 154 were new participants.
Next year’s event will take place from September 28 to October 1.